- Maximizing the reliability of the installations is the ultimate goal of this position.
- As a reliability engineer, you are responsible for optimizing the preventive maintenance plan and developing improvement projects.
- For this, you utilize the following methods: o Reliability Centered Maintenance o Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis o Root Cause Analysis
- You analyze the maintenance department's KPIs and provide advice for adjustments.
- You contribute to the preparation of the annual maintenance budget.
- You supervise the work preparers and monitor their activities.
- You are also responsible for the warehouse, where you support the warehouse manager in applying LEAN principles and determining the necessary spare parts.
- You have a master's degree in industrial engineering with a specialization in mechanics or electromechanics, or equivalent through experience.
- A well-developed mechanical technical insight is a strong asset.
- You have several years of experience within a maintenance department and use this experience to perform your role in a pragmatic and service-oriented manner.
- You excel at thoroughly and deeply analyzing structural maintenance issues.
- You have a proactive mindset and possess good organizational and administrative skills. You pay attention to detail and work in a structured manner.
- You are proficient in various MS Office applications.
- Safety is a top priority for you.
- A stable company that is part of an international group that continuously invests in further growth and development, with room for innovation and automation.
- A position with extensive internal and external contacts, where you have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a state-of-the-art production facility with the necessary technical challenges.
- Ample opportunities for personal development and a competitive salary package in line with your experience and dedication, supplemented with numerous fringe benefits, including 18 compensatory rest days.