FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
The purpose for processing your personal data is to register your application for a job with us and, if this application leads to start our selection procedure, make a profile of you, meaning that we will process all the necessary data that is required for us to assess your job application in view of a potential recruitment. This assessment can also include an assessment by a third party.
In case of positive assessment and decision to hire, we will also process your personal data to prepare an employment contract.
In case of a decision not to hire you, we will retain your personal data for a period of time, in particular in order to be able to contact you if any future job opportunities would seem to match your profile.
BASED ON WHICH LEGAL GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your data is necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into an employment contract and is in our legitimate interests, i.e. the interest to assess and evaluate you before deciding on making an offer of employment, which is, according to us, also in your interests (or at least this does not outweigh our interest). Retaining your personal data for a period of time in order to be able to contact you in case of any future job opportunities is also in our legitimate interests.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
As mentioned above, you can apply using the application form on our website.
In the context of our recruitment and selection procedure, the processing of your personal data may include the following:
- standard information related to your identity (name, family name, address, ...);
- personal data (place of birth, date of birth, nationality, gender, phone number, email address, hobbies and interests, ...);
- your picture if you provide it to us knowingly and voluntarily;
- data related to your professional experience (profile, data about your previous employers, termination of last employment and the job), including reference checks if you have provided us with references in your CV;
- data related to your education (degrees, certificates, internships, special trainings, ...);
- language skills
- if applicable, whether you possess a permit of working and/or reside in the European Economic Area (EEA);
- any other personal data that you present us with as part of your application, in your CV or cover letter, related to the exercise of the role;
- digital assessment through the internet (social media presence), insofar as this presence is open for us to see;
- any other personal data (than mentioned above) that require processing by virtue of the law.
You are not required to provide us with these data. However, not doing so might adversely affect your chances of being hired.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA RETAINED?
We will only hold your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described above. In case the recruitment does not result in an employment relationship, your personal data will in principle be retained for a maximum period of one year after the end of the job application procedure for the purposes described above.